Sunday, October 7, 2012

Celebrating my LAST birthday :)

So, I celebrated my birthday this past Thursday. I have decided that it will be my last birthday celebration. Ever.

Having an October birthday has always made me "older" than my various groups of friends in school and college. I was always one of the first to have all of those "big" birthdays... 16, 18, 21...
And really, 21 was the last exciting milestone!

As you might have noticed, I took out my exact age in the "About Me" section. It was just too painful to type. Blog readers well adept in mathematical calculations can easily uncover the mystery that is my age, though. Oh well. :)

Anyway, I will celebrate the anniversary of my 29th birthday next year and for many years to come...

A "twenty-something" I will remain, forever! People may say things like:

 
 
Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Of course, I am happy to turn another year older! :) Sorry for the melodrama.  I did get carded when I ordered my coconut raspberry margarita when we went out for my birthday. I may be 29, but I will always look like I'm 12! 

2 comments:

  1. Age is a state of mind anyhow... when I was 29, there were days (undoubtably due to having two toddlers) when I felt at least as old as I am now... and there are a few days, not as many as I might like, when I now feel youthful and hopeful and as energetic again as I was in my 30's and 40's. So I am intending you are enjoying LOTS of birthday celebrations with only 29 candles to blow out!

    ReplyDelete