Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.... A new year!

I am happy 2013 is here. A fresh new year! Kind of glad to see 2012 go. Not going to lie.

I anticipate a lot of changes this year. Goals for me include stress reduction and continued healthy eating to improve my overall health and protect me from all the germs I am exposed to on a daily basis.

Recently however, my valiant efforts could be considered an EPIC FAIL as I have been sick with a nasty cold and/or the flu the last week or so. Fevers over 102 are not fun. Blahh - I was doing so well!
 
I am also planning to keep up with regular exercise and the great classes at my gym.
 
Pretty soon I am going to look like this:
 
 
 Heh. Actually, let's hope not!
 

I saw this really cute "New Year's" idea on Pinterest. Here is what you do:

Start on January 1st with an empty jar. Throughout the year write the good things that happened to you on little pieces of paper. On December 31st, open the jar and read all the amazing memories.


Pinned Image


I am hopeful we will fill the jar very quickly this year. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and I´m starting one now! Hope you have a happy new year, but more importantly that you are healthy during it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandy! Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete