Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MMRF Race for Research: Boston Strong!

On Saturday I participated in the MMRF Race for Research Run/Walk 5K at Carson Beach in South Boston. My husband and I ran in the race in September last year. This time around, we had a full team including some of my family, friends, and someone I know from a support group on Facebook!


It was an absolutely beautiful, cool, morning - perfect for running!


Carson Beach


 

 
Team Sign :)




 
Dr. R wasn't able to speak this year :(
 
 
 
 
 
Ready...set...
 
 
 

 
I finished with a somewhat respectible time of 31:11


 



My awesome team, the myeloma mashers, has raised $2,375.00 to date and the Boston MMRF race as a whole has raised $226,893.01 so far!

Official times,  pictures, and information on how to donate can be found here.

Boston Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment